But under Linux, it's all free here!
Including Intel c++ compiler & Vtune etc useful tools !
Non-commercial software development means you are NOT paid and/or compensated in any form, by anyone, for software development using the Intel® Software Development Products under the terms of the non-commercial license.
If you meet the above requirements for non-commercial software development, the products below are available under the non-commercial license for your use. Please select a product to initiate the download process. Also, please read the product’s end user license agreement, including the “NONCOMMERCIAL-USE LICENSE” section, upon installation of the product.
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013 for Linux*
Includes Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013, Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013, Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013, Intel® Inspector XE 2013
- Intel® C++ Studio XE 2013 for Linux
Includes Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013, Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013, Intel® Inspector XE 2013
Compilers and Libraries
- Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 for Linux
Includes Intel® Fortran Compiler, Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.0
- Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 for Linux
Includes Intel® C++ Compiler, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 7.1, Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.0, Intel® Parallel Building Blocks
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 for Linux
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) 7.1 for Linux
Thread and Memory Checkers
Other Free Resources from Intel
- Download free code samples
Why we should consider Intel c++ compiler, see below: